Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Treasury

By now you know that I love flowers and my little garden. Well, there's an etsy artist who loves flowers as much as I do.  My online friend Stephanie of Stefny68 has a shop full of the most incredible flower paintings.  I love checking in with her shop every so often to see what wonderful new delights she has posted.  Take a look and you'll fall in love!

It's not surprising that she created a treasury called Magic in the Gardens featuring many of the artists from our VAST team.  My Weeping Cherry Blossom Print is included. Thanks, Stef!


2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! And, by the way, I am LOVING the new direction you are taking with your photography- not just the flowers, ALL of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stephanie! That's all the encouragement I need!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails