Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Treasury

I'm in a new treasury today with my Paint your Own Sunshine digital print.



The treasury is called VAST Possibilities, and it's a celebration of the great artists who are members of VAST (Visual Artists Street Team) on Etsy.  There are so many wonderful visual artists on Etsy; I'm honored to be in their company and sad to realize once again that Etsy doesn't give as much exposure to fine art as it does to other categories (like jewelry and clothing).  It seems to be getting a little better, so let's hope it gets a LOT better.

The treasury was created by Julie of jvdarcy.  What an interesting eclectic shop!  Take a look - it's fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Felicia! I'm glad you liked my treasury! I think Fine Art on Etsy is under-appreciated, but I think it is almost everywhere, so we just gotta keep trying!

    Cheers,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails