Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Treasury

For awhile now I have been following the creativewithclay blog.  Each week Charan Sachar posts a color and artists are invited to submit any of their art that fits the color theme.  It's a lot of fun and I have entered a few times (but not enough - I have to get busy!).  This treasury is the result of one of those color weeks. It includes my "Ride with me on the carousel of my dreams," which is one of my own personal favorites. Thank you, Charan.

Charan has an Etsy shop with some of the most creative and unusual creative pieces I have ever seen!  They just make me smile!  Take a look.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for submitting your work. It it wasn't for talented Etsy artists like your self, I wouldn't be able to do such a feature. Charan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Charan.

    Lisa, LOL! I went to a carnival last weekend, but it was on the grounds of a school of Polish heritage where some of my family went to school. So I got my fix of Polish food, including kielbasa instead of a hot dog!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails