Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Treasury and a Reminder

Reminder: My June Charades contest ends at noon EST today.  Get on over and get your last minute entry in! http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2010/06/june-charades.html

I found myself in a new treasury this morning with one of my newest listings:

The treasury is called Shell, Yeah! (cute!) It's full of shell art of all kinds.  The creativity of Etsy artists always amazes me. And speaking of amazing, you must check out the Treasury creator's shop: Native Sky.  It's a husband and wife team. He's a full-blooded Navajo so his work is gorgeous Native American beadwork. Her work is sewing, tatting, and graphic design, also gorgeous. They collaborate on some work - how nice!  Interesting shop!
 

1 comment:

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails