Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Treasuries - Catching Up


A few new treasuries have been kind enough to include one of my pieces in their collection, so I wanted to share them with you. 


The first one was created by one of my online friends, Klaire of Mystic Silks called Blue is Beautiful!  It includes my Sky Blue Holiday Wreath.   I love the color and the choices she made - lovely!




Look at this delightful treasury - Good Things Come in Threes by Deb Babcock of Blue Sky Pottery

It includes my Home Sweet Home Three Little Houses, part of my upcycled/recycled section.  I love my little houses, if I may say so myself!








And this stunning treasury is titled One Small Step and includes my The Moon's a Balloon Digital Print.
It was created by Cheri of Art2ArtColorado who has some pretty stunning work of her own.





Finally, one of my newest prints, White Dogwood Reaching for the Sun is included in this treasury created by Sparkletribe. Isn't that a great shop title??

The treasury is called Mataitirangi-eyes shining to the sky.  Since sparkletribe is in Australia, I'm assuming that tongue-twister word is someplace in that beautiful country.




It's constantly amazing to me the incredible variety of artwork on Etsy. I wish the world knew more about us!!

1 comment:

  1. Felicia, it has been a real treat to browse your delightful blog again and to enjoy the varied fruits of your amazing creativity. Thanks for sharing your art and for your generosity in linking up with so many other creative bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails