Monday, June 14, 2010

More Reaching for the Sun

Here's two more for my "Reaching for the Sun" series. Just in time - I needed a boost  because the weather's a bit gloomy this morning.  It's supposed to clear up later, though.

I call petunias the workhorses of the garden. They add such a nice pop of color and, even better, they keep going ... and going ... and going.  I'm not sure they get enough respect, though. Even I think of them as a "ho-hum" when I'm at the garden center.  But when I get them in the ground I mentally apologize!  LOL!


I LOVE Gerbera daisies.  I have two this year, both in the pink family. This is a different view from below.


C'mon, sun, my babies need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails