Friday, June 25, 2010

Color at the Country Fair

I kind of fell off the radar for awhile and didn't submit too many pieces to Thurday Sweet Treat.  But I'm trying to get back into the groove. The theme this week was Vibrance Rides the Ferris Wheel.  The first thing I thought of was some photos I took over Memorial Day when I visited a local country fair. Since I'm also trying to find the time to get back to studying Photoshop, I decided to use some of these photos and practice color enhancements and effects. I think one of the challenges of all the techniques available in PS is to know when to stop. (Come to think of it, that's an every-day challenge for any artist, not just with Photoshop!!)

I like the way these turned out so I think I might try putting an ACEO collection together with them. What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Those pics are sooo cool! I love all the colorful shapes.

    Regarding the gift bags - you can check it out at http://www.homeofthesampler.com/blog/
    They have bags for all the major award shows.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails