Saturday, May 22, 2010

New Treasury

Recently Etsy established a new treasury site, Treasury East.  Among other things, I like the new page format.  This morning I found myself in a treasury that just made me smile: Rainbow.   For some reason, this copy isn't as clear as the original, so be sure to check out the original in all its glory. It is delightful!!

The treasury was created by Deb Babcock, Blue Sky Pottery.  And this is another place you must visit. Deb's pottery is stunning. I have been drooling over it for a long time and hope to own a piece one day.  I also really like the way she organized her shop. Each page is arranged by color, then her sections are arranged by type of piece.  This has to make it so easy to find what you want!  I don't know if that will work in my shop, but I might just try it.  Thanks, Deb - for including me and for that "bright idea!"  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. De véritables bonbons on en mangerait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous treasury! Definitely FP material

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy colorful treasury.
    I am off to check out Rainbow Daisies (in all it's glory).

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh it's so good to drool! right!

    have a great weekend!

    ciao bella
    and thanks so much for your visit!

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails