Friday, January 15, 2010

Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down?



I need something from you. And I won't lie - it may take you more than a few minutes and some critical thinking.

I have been doing what a lot of people do at this time of year: thinking, organizing, re-evaluating.  To be quite frank, I was disappointed with the sales in my shop during the final months of last year. And that was in spite of my devoting a lot more time than ever before to getting my name and products out there.  I track visitors to my shop and blog through Google Analytics, so I know that I am getting regular traffic, but somehow that hasn't translated to sales. I now think I need to take a hard look at the artwork currently offered in my shop and make some hard decisions about what to keep and what to discard. And where to focus my creative efforts in the future. That's where you come in.

I have prepared a questionnaire that asks some serious questions about my shop and I'm asking you to take a few minutes to complete it. You can choose to be anonymous if that helps you to answer honestly. For those who identify themselves there will be a random drawing for a small gift from my shop.* I intend to have this questionnaire available for only a short while so time is of the essence.

*UPDATE: Anyone who completes the questionnaire and leaves an email address will receive a 20% discount for my shop. See the questionnaire for details.

Here it is:   http://tinyurl.com/ylhow5z

It's important to me, so I thank you very much in advance for doing this. You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to post a survey! Question re: Google analytics; I always wonder how a buyer found me? Through a showcae, my blog, a treasury *I* created or was featured in, or was it just randomness? Does GA offer any insight into that kind of information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, you must sign up to Google Analytics! It will tell you all of that and more. It's a great tool. I sent you an email with more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicia, It another bright idea from you. I really love that print!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails