Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Treasury


I'm in a new Treasury today and this one is really special. It's a vintage 1950s collection and it features my vintage Christmas wooden blocks. I'm offering "buy two-get a third one free" on the blocks.  I have quite a few to sell but sales have been slow-to-non-existent for the past few weeks, so I'm hoping for some attention from this Treasury.

The treasury was curated by kittykent, an artist from the UK. She is "based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in the scenic Cotswolds which was once the centre of the British Arts & Crafts movement." That sounds very romantic and artsy to me!  She creates some lovely fabric work. Take a look.
1950s Christmas - Christingling!
chosen by  kittykent



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails