Friday, December 4, 2009

New Treasury and Woo-hoo! Two Front Page Appearances

Three good newses! Is that a word?  Newses?  HA.  Anyway, I have appeared in a VERY colorful Treasury.  Such wonderfully bright colors in this one!  Good job, memorybooks and more.  My Rainbow Daisies digital collage print is in good company.  See my other big "newses" below.

Created by: memorybooksandmore Exp: 2 days


After a year and a half on Etsy, I finally made it to the Front Page - TWICE!  For those of you who aren't familiar with it, appearing in the Treasury on the front page is a coveted appearance.  Sometimes Etsy uses the most popular treasuries curated by other sellers, and other times Etsy admins put together their own choices for the front page.  Although I have appeared in many treasuries, I never made it to the front page until now and I was chosen by Etsy, no less!.  Both of them featured my Autumn Scented Wreath:



The first appearance was on Thanksgiving day at 2:00 p.m.:



The second one was at 7 a.m. on December 3:



These appearances are creating a lot of views for the wreath and for my shop, now if I only knew how to transfer that into a purchase! I'm surprised this wreath hasn't sold yet; it has been popular right from the beginning.


2 comments:

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails