Friday, December 18, 2009

Artist of the Month Feature

I'm honored to be featured as Artist of the Month on the cbcrafter blog.  I was interviewed by my friend Chris, who made me look awfully good!  She'll have a drawing for one of my vintage Christmas blocks like this one on December 23.  Pop on over to see the interview and post a comment to be entered in the drawing.
http://cbcrafter.blogspot.com/2009/12/artist-of-month-and-giveaway.html



Chris is the creative and talented artist behind the cbcrafter blog and her Etsy shop, Memoriesinmosaics.  The work she does with mosaics is stunning.  A custom piece from her shop is on my wish list for Santa, so I'm hoping he comes through for me!  I think I would like a mosaic with a picture frame, but something like this will be hard to resist:




Thank you, Chris, for featuring me  - what a nice early Christmas present!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Felicia! Off to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats, I'm happy for you! I'm going to take a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor! Having won one of your blocks in the past, I would definitely encourage everyone to go and enter!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the interview, Felicia. You are so very talented it is a pleasure to feature you and your work.
    Also, thanks so much for mentioning my mosaic shop. I would be delighted to make you a custom piece.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails