Sunday, December 6, 2009

20% Discount and Christmas Story Deadlines

UNTIL DECEMBER 15:

20% off any order over $12.00 from my entire shop. In notes to seller, enter “BLOG READER” so I can issue the refund through Paypal.

UNTIL DECEMBER 11:
I want to hear your favorite Christmas memories and/or traditions. I will publish them shortly after December 11.  Here's how to submit:

Add your comment to my December Charades contest. http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/12/december-charades-contest.html

Then write up a short paragraph of your favorite Christmas memory, whatever it may be. Keep your submission to one paragraph and send it to me: a-b-i@comcast.net. If you have an Etsy or other shop, let me know that too.

You must add a comment in order to have your story considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails