Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two New Treasuries!

I woke up to a wonderful treat this morning - I'm in two new treasuries.  And, people, these two treasuries are INCREDIBLE!  First is  the latest Art Gallery from Elizabeth Graf.  Elizabeth must be the queen of treasuries - she has an incredible eye for putting these together.  This one is so delightfully full of color and movement it just jumps off the page.  You must visit it - and the artists - up close to really appreciate it. 

Created by: ElizabethGraf Exp: 2 days


My Autumn Joy ACEO is happy to be in this company.



The second one is my idea of a great Halloween art - no cutesy pumpkins here!!  This is more in the realm of Edgar Allan Poe and Legend of Sleepy Hollow. 

the Highwayman ...
... came riding....
Created by: queenartist1 Exp: 3 days



My Wicked Woman ACEO is included, a piece that's a little different for me, and I really like it myself!




This treasury also introduced me to another artist: queenartist1, the curator. That shop is full of crafting supplies, some vintage, and I'm afraid this is a little dangerous for me. I love this stuff and it will be all I can do to avoid buying a bunch! I wish I were SELLING more so I could BUY more! Visit queenartist and you'll see how tempting it is.


 Thanks to both of you for including me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails