Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Very Special New Treasury

 I posted this about my mother and sister, both of whom had breast cancer.  I have three pink pieces listed in my Etsy shop and during the month of October I will be donating 20% of all sales to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  I received notice today that I am in a very special treasury consisting of other artists who are donating to the fight against cancer.  My Rose Pink Holiday wreath is included.   

The treasury was curated by Amy Singley of adornbyamysingley.  Amy is a breast cancer survivor and a member of Team Etsy Project Embrace, and she very generously donates 20% of ALL sales in her shop to the American Cancer Society.  Amy began beading while she was undergoing chemotherapy and her beautiful jewelry is the result. Stop in to her shop and perhaps make a purchase and donation at the same time.  (I love the treasury title, by the way!)

Created by: adornbyamysingley Exp: 3 days
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ I am thrilled with this post... you've made my day and brought tears to my eyes~ xoxo~ ames

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    I was thrilled to be included in the treasury. You do good work - and you do good at the same time! Great combination. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails