Friday, October 23, 2009

One More Week

There's just one more week to take advantage of two special opportunities:

I wrote about special offers during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in honor of my mother and sister.  I'm donating 20% of the sale price of three pink items to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  The pink wreath has been sold (thanks, momtoboys3) so I have substituted this pink iris ACEO. The flower's meaning is quite appropriate, don't you think?





The second opportunity is the October Charades contest.  You have three chances to enter, and your odds are pretty good because not too many people have commented so far.  You get a $15 gift certificate to my shop, which can buy quite a lot. It's not necessary that you be correct about the movie title.  I did make this one a lot tougher, but I'm stll surprised that not many have responded to the challenge to figure it out, even with the hints I have given so far.  I may just throw another hint in, so check in and see if you are "smarter than the average bear."

1 comment:

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails