Friday, October 23, 2009

New Treasury

Isn't this perfect for the season??  My Language of the Flowers ACEO (Gerbera Daisies) is included.

This treasury was curated by one of my very bestest online BFFs  (*she says, talking like a tweener!*) - Klaire of Mystic Silks. Anyway, if you are not already familiar with Mystic Silks, take a minute to visit.  Klaire does the most exquisite artwork on SILK.  There's paintings, scarves, pillows - such an interesting technique. Once, many years ago, I tried to paint on a scarf and, trust me, it didn't look anything like hers.  Thanks, Klaire.

Got to cut that second fingernail--...
Created by: MysticSilks Exp: 2 days



1 comment:

  1. I love Klaire's beautiful arwork too. MysticSilks is one of my favorites. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails