Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hint ... Hint!!

I thought I made the earlier Charades contests too easy for you to guess, so I worked hard to make the October contest a little tougher. Did I make it too tough?? Just a few people have commented so far (thanks!!) but ... I really want to see more attempts at guessing the movie AND entering the contest by commenting. Time's a-wasting, folks!   OK, so I'm going to give you TWO hints:

Hint #1: Is it spelled sci-fi or sy-fy?

Hint #2: It's interesting to me that two very different objects (like maybe an animal and something else) can accomplish the very same result in the end.

So here you go - try again!!

http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/10/heres-charades-contest-for-october-how.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails