Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Treasury

In fields of lavender 

This treasury was created by: Art2ArtColorado.  Cheri had a unique idea: she took a painting by Jean Hood (third row, center) and then found other artists' work that picked up the same colors. My liquid lavender print (first row, right) was included, thank you.  I can't seem to get the copy of the Treasury to show the vivid colors well so you must see the Treasury in all its glory and visit all the artists' shops for some incredible bursts of color. And talking about color you must visit the Art2ArtColorado shop for some absolutely gorgeous artwork - I'm very envious! 


4 comments:

  1. thank you SO MUCH!
    *what an unexpected surprise and you made my day!

    It's truly an honor to feature your work... it's beautiful and inspiring.

    My hat's off to you and thank you for the great boost today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheri *waving*
    I meant every word - I think your work is incredible. If you weren't so far away I would pay you for digital lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves back*

    You are too kind... hey, if you ever have any questions, i'm happy to share what i know or about my processes.
    *i'm self-taught but i still have a lot of learning to do.
    feel free to convo me anytime &
    i hope you have a great week!
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colors! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails