Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Drat!! Foiled Again!


Honestly, I did try to make this month's Charades contest tougher, so what happens! The first post gets it! I think I was so enthralled with the gorgeous art I was finding that I forgot to be not so literal. Congrats, Zendotstudio - and welcome to my blog!

So I'm going to say the same thing I have said before: you don't have to have the correct answer in order to post your comment and be entered into the big drawing. Let me know you're out there - don't be shy. These are three great artists (and me, too, the fourth!) so I'm sure they would love to hear what you think of their work. We all enjoy some positive feedback now and then - it keeps us going!
Cheer me up - paste a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Love the villain - is it Snidly Whiplash? Brings back memories....

    Hope all is well :D

    Will have to check out your challenge later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that is indeed Snidly. Come back and play.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails