Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Treasury Feature

I have been featured in a treasury with my "Liquid Peach" digital collage print:


http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=77309

(I still haven't figured out how to get a good screen grab of the full treasury. If you have any tips let me know.)

The treasury is called "Art me in the garden" and it's full of vibrant and colorful art relating to the garden. It was created by stefny68, a mixed media artist. Her shop is full of paintings, altered books, greeting cards, ACEOs, and photography - great stuff! Take a look:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6907492


Thanks, stefny!

2 comments:

  1. Great piece & beautiful treasury! Are you on a MAC?

    If so, hit applekey, 4 & shift key at the same time & then Hold down mouse and drag across image. If not, I think I have seen the answer in the etsy forums before - I'd try there

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails