Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Treasury

I'm featured in a new treasury with my "In the Light of the Moon" digital collage print. This treasury was created by one of my favorite online artists, Klaire at MysticSilks. The treasury is called Moonlite. Isn't it delightful? Stop by, visit the artists, and visit MysticSilks. But hurry - it expires in about 20 hours.

And don't forget to comment to win a free drawing from Artsnark or a digital "liquid" print from me. See the links on the right to enter >>>>>>>>>>>>.


3 comments:

  1. It was my pure pleasure to include you in this treasury--and it was quite a mystery on how it first disappeared with all its empty boxes. The someone saw it floating out in etsy treasury land, reported it to me. I went and filled the boxes, again it disappeared.--I am still wondering what that was all about--:)

    MysticSilks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's some gremlins in the internet world lately. Both Stacey at Artsnark and I - AND our blog followers - have been having so much unexplainable trouble lately with our blogs. Who knows???? Thanks again for including me in your "mystery" treasury.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great treasury! Love the rich colors

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails