Monday, August 10, 2009

A New Treasury


I was chosen for another treasury. The treasury is called "Begin" and I would never have thought to use that as a search word. My included work is "Hope for a new beginning."
Here's the link to the treasury: Begin
One of the wonderful things about treasuries is that it introduces me to other Etsy artists - the collection of gorgeous work on the site is mind-boggling. For instance, this treasury was created by talis. Tali is a photograper in Israel and her work is incredible. Please go and visit her shop - you won't be sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Gorgeous piece & such a great treasury too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! How do you create such magnificent collages?
    and thank you for introducing me to other fine artists!
    BTW, stop by to pick up another award!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails