Monday, August 31, 2009

August Charades Winner!!

We have a winner in the August "Let's Play Charades" contest! The winner is:

JEN-JEN!


Jen-Jen is one of my favorite online friends who is going through some tough times these days, so I am very pleased that she won. I truly hope this will bring some much-needed cheer to her and her loved ones. Congratulations, Jen!

In addition, Jodi guessed the name of the book, so she'll be getting a surprise gift from me. Jodi's shop has some gorgeous beaded work: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6326617. Stop by for a visit.

Congratulations to both of you.

Stop by tomorrow for the September Charades contest. I'm going to try to make it a little more challenging this time. Game on!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Felicia, you definitely made me smile! What an awesome surprise and I wasn't expecting it...
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails