Wednesday, July 15, 2009

TWO NEW TREASURIES

It's a lucky week for me - I'm in two treasuries!

In case you're not familiar with treasuries, they are curated by artists themselves, who select a theme and then search for artists' work that fits that theme. The treasuries are only posted for a few days and there's a LOT of them, so it's a great way to spend some time with many talented artists.

This one is called "Art Gallery" - the colors just pop - and it features a few of the many fine artists on Etsy. Click here to see it up close. Visit the artists' shops - you'll see some wonderful work. The treasury was curated by Elizabeth Graf, an incredible oil painter with a very distinct and detailed style. Stop in to see her shop - you won't be disappointed.

My dragonfly print is in this "Christmas in July - the Softer Side" treasury. Many Etsy artists, including myself, are having a Christmas in July sale. My dragonfly is a two for one offer - buy the dragonfly print and choose another print from my shop. This treasury - in my favorite colors, I might add - was curated by Analiese. You'll love her jewelry - her pendants are to die for!

Thanks, Elizabeth and Analiese!


P.S. Don't forget to comment on my "Let's Play Charades" contest/giveaway. Even though the answer is already posted, you can visit the artists depicted, then come back and comment on your faves, and you'll be entered in the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails