Thursday, July 30, 2009

Three things ...

I was out of town for a few days so I'm a little late posting this, but wanted you to know one of my handmade paper pieces is in a treasury: Every Star has been Wished Upon.
It was created by: MyFavoriteShop, where you'll find some cute felted items. It expires in 9 hours so hurry on over!

And both of these contests are expiring soon:
My "Let's Play Charades" contest. The prize is a free print of my "In the Light of the Moon" digital print. http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/07/announcing-lets-play-charades.html Also, I'm Giveaway #3 for the Design Style Guide team. The drawing is for a $20 gift certificate and free shipping for anything in my shop. Go here to enter: Design Style Guide.net

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the treasury! Hope you enjoyed your trip

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails