Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rainbows and Treasures


Rainbows apologize for angry skies.
-Sylvia Voirol

The weather yesterday was up, down, iffy all day, not what you want during an outdoor graduation party. But we were rewarded at the end of the day with this double rainbow. Gorgeous! That quote is a perfect description.

My personal pot of gold at the end of the rainbow was being included for three different Etsy treasuries. It’s always an honor to be chosen, considering how many wonderful artists are on Etsy.

Alas, I must have used up all my good luck yesterday; this entire post disappeared after I had written it and tried to publish. Aaarrgghhh! I had to start all over again. As a result I’m late posting this and all three will expire tonight. So take a quick look at the great artists featured. Here they are:

Tangerine Delight! Created by: owlonthesill
If you love earrings and bags, owlonthesill is the place for you!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?

This treasury features my work, “Hope for a new beginning.”
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25759838

The next treasury is:
angels arrested Created by: emmarts
Emmarts has a wonderfully eclectic shop full of beautiful creations. She also has a section devoted to donating a portion of the sales to a charity. Take a look – there’s some great stuff there.
The art chosen from my shop is “Winter Branches” http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21899552

This piece is currently included in my Christmas in July sale.



And finally, check out the mouth watering colors in this treasury:
Mellow Yellow Lovely shades of yellow from Design Style Guide team
Created by: MysticSilks

You must visit Mystic Silks’ shop. Klaire creates artwork on silk – either an original painting, pillows or scarves – a technically challenging medium that results in the most stunning work I have seen in a long time.
Mystic chose my “Morning Butterfly Fairy” which is also part of the Christmas in July sale along with its companion piece, “Evening Butterfly Fairy.”

As I said, I’m late posting these, so hurry on over!

A final note: Stop by my blog contest, “Let’s Play Charades.”
http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/07/announcing-lets-play-charades.html Check out the artists featured and post a comment to be entered into the drawing for the first print shown, my “In the Light of the Moon.”

You will also enjoy this “In the Studio” conversation with Natasha, creator of Thursday Sweet Treat. http://feliciakramer.blogspot.com/2009/07/in-studio-sweet-treat.html

3 comments:

  1. I was not going to start a discussion. I simply wanted to say what a nice blog site this is. And to also thank Felicia for being blogged about--:)

    Thank you--:)
    MysticSilks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am a bit too late to view the treasuries, but Congratulations! It is always an honor to be chosen, that is for sure. The double rainbow is beautiful. We see many spectacular rainbows here in Hawaii, and I always stop what I am doing, no matter how busy I am, and just take in that natural beauty, if only for a minute.

    Much ALoha,
    Lisabongzee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Lisa. I was late in posting, thanks to family obligations and then computer gremlins. Spectacular rainbows - that's another reason why I must get to Hawaii one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails