Monday, June 8, 2009

Spring - the Most Delightful Season

Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. – Al Bernstein

One of the benefits of living in Michigan is experiencing first-hand the beauty of the four seasons. I have to admit I’m not such a fan in the middle of a cold winter, but even then I love the quiet beauty of newly fallen snow. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite season, but spring definitely IS a tough act to follow. Last month, on a perfect spring day, I took a walk with my camera through my (very small) condo complex and was thrilled that one walk yielded so many gorgeous spring photos. Take that walk with me ….





There's more in my shop here.

So take a walk today - it's good for the mind and the body.

2 comments:

  1. Felicia, these are definitely gorgeous!
    Another great idea!
    You deserve the Kreativ Blog Award and A Lovely Blog Award , do grab them in your next visit.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are all beautiful. You make me want to take a stroll and come visit Michigan....your images should be part of the state welcome package - I'm not kidding!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails