Thursday, June 11, 2009

"One Lovely Blog" Award

Art is doing anything that needs to be done in the most beautiful way that it can be done. - Maud Ellsworth
As a recipient of the “One Lovely Blog” award from Natasha of Thursdaysweettreat and JenJen of Gottalovemom, I’m passing the award on to some of my favorite blogs. I have been following them for awhile and I can assure you you’ll enjoy your time visiting with them. You’ll be amazed at the wonderful creativity you see there.

Stop by and give them all a virtual hug!

4 comments:

  1. well...i'm not on your list but you did give me the award...thank you and i will definitely say hello to the blogs you passed this wonderful award to...
    thank you...
    http://www.dorsethillbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen - let me apologize for my stupid mouse! You definitely are on my list of honorees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks! Hope you are having a creative weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very honored that you chose me...I am in amazing company and am humbled to know someone out there loves my blog ~ God bless! Dava

    http://treasuresfromhawaii.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails