Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Etsy Shop Gets Another Bright Idea Makeover

Nothing is easier than being busy and nothing is more difficult than being effective. ~ R. Alex MacKenzie

Whew! I have been working on a bunch of both large and small tweaks to my Etsy shop - I touched pretty much everything, focusing mostly on redoing the section categories and tweaking all keywords, etc., to hopefully maximize SEO. I spent about 12 hours straight on it yesterday - my eyes were bugging out of my head at that point!

I think I'm done. And now I can concentrate on filling some of those categories. I want to get a few lines of greeting cards going and I'm going to put together some photo collections at reduced prices. (Now that I've said it I have to do it.)

I also have ideas for a few special features on this blog. So stay tuned, folks -- all I need is a few more hours in the day! You too, huh?

4 comments:

  1. YOUR SHOP LOOKS AWESOME!!!!! I love what you have done...you rock, you so rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natasha! Hope I made you proud ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need about 15 more hours each day; then I MIGHT be able to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean! I always wished I could sleep for just one hour but feel like I slept 8!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails