Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE MOUSE DID IT!!!

Well, this is embarrassing ... two of the blogs that were supposed to be listed for the "One Lovely Blog" award have disappeared from my list. I have been having so much trouble with my wireless mouse. When I try to highlight something, instead of highlighting it "chases" itself and sometimes removes or moves things I don't want to move. That does it - I'm heading to the office supply store to replace my mouse!

My deepest apologies to:

http: dorsethillbeads.blogspot.com

http://islanddreamlife.blogspot.com/

You really are on the list - honest!!

3 comments:

  1. Felicia - I love your entries at this week's TST. I may have to fly there onetime to be one of your interns! You're amazing...
    Got to check dorsethillbeads and islanddreamlife sometime soon...
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers...
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's frustrating isn't it when the mouse has a mind of it's own!
    I know I need a new one - but most of the time, I can get mine to do what I want, so I keep putting it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new mouse solved my problem. Having to do so reminded me of one of my big pet peeves: built-in obsolescence with computer stuff, electronics, small appliances. There's no way that mouse should have gone bad - it wasn't that old. Grrrrhh!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails