Monday, June 8, 2009

Creative Nachos interviews Another Bright Idea

One of my very best online art friends, Natasha, has interviewed me for her blog, Creative Nachos, here. (Someday I must ask how she came up with that blog name!) Thanks, Natasha. You make me look good ...


Natasha is also the creator of Thursday Sweet Treat. Each week she posts a theme and all artists are invited to create something to reflect that theme. I have been participating for a few months now, and thoroughly enjoy it. Aside from the fact that the weekly challenge inspires us all to continually create new work, its major benefit is the positive encouragement and support - more like major cheerleading - from Natasha. Every Thursday is a warm and welcoming blanket where we can all cuddle up and just enjoy and celebrate each other's work for a few hours. Stop by and take a look. Better yet, participate!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I don't even know what to say except thank you....thank you for your thoughtful words and for being such an amazing part of the sweet treat! Each week, I look forward to seeing what you have created...it's always inspiring. You are such a talented artist...it's an honor and a pleasure to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but I think Natashas true talent may be in making us all look good! It's always a fun inspiring place to hang out for a while. I'm so glad I found TST and all the wonderful artists who hang out there!

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails